There has been such a lot of excitement around here these past few days. Not only did we have the Ruby Celebration, but I was awarded a Liebster Blog Award by my lovely Blogger friend Annie of Red Roses and Crystal. I am proud to have been noticed, and thrilled to receive an award - Thank you, Annie! It is always a happy day when a new post pops up from the RR&C Blog.
Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
The award has a few stipulations:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you;
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs;
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog;
4. Hope that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.
Here are my top five boutique blogs, which I have chosen to nominate:
1. Red Phoenix Style - the blog by Lotus and Willow of the Red Phoenix Emporium, the place to purchase delightful and original necklaces and other goodies.
2. Style Made by Hand - a blog by Susan T. of California. I love that she sews, and posts details of the results, and her lovely garden.
3. A Year in my Garden - another Brisbane blog by my friend M. a brilliant artist and gardener. I hope to learn a lot about growing vegetables from this blogger.
4. Restoring the Old Girl - local Brisbane blog featuring design, gardens, travel, vintage and retro finds, and family news. All my kind of interests.
5. Dressing Mrs Exeter - English blog about life in the English countryside, lots of sewing information, and a bit of celebrity gossip as well. What's not to love?
Between them, and along with Red Roses and Crystal, these ladies make my day and encourage me to keep up with the latest must-have necklaces, the Garden of Neglect, the decluttered house and the Dressmaking is Cheaper and More Satisfying and fits better Department.
Do pop over and see what they are doing.
Thank you Annie! xx
Meantime, Michelle has been out and about in another cobalt blue and sparkling frock,
And out with the family at another Christmas do -
Don't the girls look sweet in their pink and yellow dresses.
Michelle's dark Christmas green silk blends effortlessly with the Tree!
I'm off to make White Christmas now...