Tuesday, November 8, 2011

COCKATOO STYLE


Isn't this fabric yummy/gorgeous?

Everyone who knows me, knows I love Birds and I love Pink.
Thus the love affair with this heavenly combination in fabric.


Cockatoo Hot Pink and Black is a heavy cotton duck and makes wonderful cushions.
Look over to the right side-bar, and you will see this cushion looking
very much at home on my back verandah.

While I would like to keep this great fabric all to myself,
I think you would like to see it with its colourful friends, available online at

Their stuff is a riot of up-to-the-minute fabric choices.

Happy Sewing!





3 comments:

  1. Love love love the cheerful cushion Patricia. Must check out this site, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone and Annie, I love this cushion too. Can't wait to make up the same fabric in the turquoise for a new look about the house.

    ReplyDelete