Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ROYAL SPORTS


I see William and Catherine are going all sporty in Canada. 
Dragonboating on Prince Edward Island, no less. 

Our Sydneysider Son also indulges in this shoulder-toning sport:


Every little girl wants to visit Prince Edward Island, the home of Anne of Green Gables (L.M.Montgomery).
I would go in a flash if I had the chance.

Catherine arrived in this sweet pink check Chanel-style jacket:



Totally loving her navy and cream wardrobe - a Royal Tour Triumph.
My goodness, she is thin!



Another stunner in Yellowknife....

Here is casual Catherine, flying off by seaplane into the Arctic Sky.



Cute little moccasin-style shoes - very appropriate.


My pansies are going well on the deck, but are failing to inspire the sweetpeas nearby,
 who are Seriously Underperforming.
At this nest, we do Plant Performance Monitoring!

I see that Charlene and Albert have popped up at an IOC affair in Durban.
Come on Albert, that's not a Honeymoon!!
Even more scary, he looks more animated at this function than he did throughout the entire Wedding.


Fascinating stuff...













No comments:

Post a Comment